Allergic to Gluten but looking for something tasty to change up your breakfast menu? Well, I’ve got you covered because for today’s Workshop@Home project, I’ll be showing you how to make yummy, easy-to-make Gluten-free pancakes, courtesy of Instructables.
- 225g gluten-free flour
- 250ml milk
- 2 eggs
- Mixing bowls
1. Pour (or in the case of the eggs, crack open) your ingredients into your mixing bowl.
2. Mix your ingredients together until they have the same consistency.
3. Once you’ve mixed your ingredients together, take your pan and spray it with pam so you’ll be able to get your pancakes off once you’re done cooking them.
4. Pour your pancake batter into the pan. You can either do it in one go to make an exceptionally large pancake or in smaller (1 to 2 tablespoons) portions. Cook over medium-low heat until browned.
5. Finally, drizzle with a little syrup, add a bit of fruit if you so desire, and Voilà! You now have some delicious Gluten-free pancakes to help you start your day!