Welcome back for another installment of Workshop@Home! Usually for this series, I guide you through the process of making some kind of craft, but since it’s so nice out (at least while I’m typing this), I thought I’d try something different. So today, I’m going to show you how to make a delicious, chocolate frosty at home with only three ingredients! The source for particular is one of my favorite crafting blogs, DIY Projects for Teens, so check it out if you want some additional crafting inspiration!
- 1 Can of 14-oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 Gallon of Chocolate Milk
- 1 Tub of CoolWhip
- Mixing bowl
- Ice cream maker (Optional)
- Resealable container
1. Pour the sweetened condensed milk into a bowl.
2. Next, take your half a gallon of chocolate milk and pour it into the bowl along with the condensed milk.
3. Next up is the CoolWhip. Open the container and mix the CoolWhip in with the other ingredients with your whisk.
4. This next step depends on whether you have an ice cream maker. If you do pour the mixture into the machine or, if you don’t have one, pour it into the resealable container. Either way, let it freeze for at least 6 hours then mix until it’s appropriately frosty. Then grab a bowl, spoon, and enjoy your tasty new creation!