With the school year coming to an end, the opportunity to learn new skills is limited. Students and working adults alike find their summer days filled with lounging and vacation. More often than we would like to admit, however, we spend our days twiddling thumbs and awaiting more exciting days. While we long for adventure, why not broaden our know-how and try to grasp an unfamiliar subject? There’s plenty of time to relax and also keep your mind active this summer. Courses are available online through Lynda.com ranging from Animation to the Web with a wide spectrum in between. If there is a software or skill you have an interest in, Lynda.com is certain to offer an in depth course available with an internet connection and your CMPLD card.
Check out the most viewed courses from this past month…
- Social Media Promotion for Musicians, Artists, and Engineers
- Online Marketing Foundations
- Azure Administration Essential Training
- Visual Studio Essential Training: 11 Data Tools
- Advertising on Facebook
- Spring: Spring Cloud
- Azure Search for Developers
- SQL Server 2014 Essential Training
- Agile Project Management with Microsoft Project
- SQL Server Performance for Developers
…or search on your own! Simply go to the Lynda website, login using your library card, and get to exploring!