Do you have an interest in computer software or applications? Perhaps in your job search you’ve discovered being well versed in Excel is a requirement? Or you simply want to impress your friends with a new skill? Lynda is the resource for you! With thousands of courses ranging from animation to the world wide web, you’re certain to find something that peaks your interest. Simply go to the Lynda website, choose Cook Memorial as the organization, and use your Cook library card to sign in!
Here is a list of the top ten trending courses for the month of July:
- WordPress Essential Training
- Programming Foundations: Design Patterns
- Cert Prep: Excel 2016 Microsoft Office Expert
- Git Essential Training
- Programming Foundations: Fundamentals
- GDPR Compliance: Essential Training
- Spring Boot Essential Training
- Spring: Messaging with JMS
- Learning to Shoot with the Nikon D3200 and D3300
- Digital Media Foundations
Check them out or login and explore on your own!