We love seeing what skills our community is learning through the library’s free Lynda.com access.
These were last month’s most popular courses at Cook Library…
- Aperture 3 Essential Training
- Excel 2007 Essential Training
- SQL Essential Training
- Outlook 2016 Essential Training
- Programming for Non-Programmers: iOS 9 and Swift
- Excel 2013 Essential Training
- Office 2016 and Office 365 New Features
- Computer Literacy for Windows 10
- Android Studio Essential Training
- Shooting with the Canon 5D Mark III
And I just had to share #11 – Architectural Photography in Chicago: A Fine Art Approach, because I think it’s so cool that Lynda.com has a course on how to shoot photos while in Chicago!
Have you visited Lynda.com yet? Try it out right now. All you need is your library card. What will you learn today?